Ipod Nano 4th Gen

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, save your money and buy something useful instead. You already have a perfectly working iPod, right?

iPod Nano 2nd gen & iPod Mini 2nd gen

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If I were you, I'd not get the iPod nano, unless you exercise a lot and take it to the gym.
If you don't do regularly, just get a larger iPod such as the iPod Classic or the Touch.
wink.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
If I were you, I'd not get the iPod nano, unless you exercise a lot and take it to the gym.
In the "low end slim mp3 player category" the Nano is an overpriced hunk of Apple-sponsored glass.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Itachi said:
the ipod nano is kinda cool but ipod touch is expenisve
0_0
For a mere 80USD more you get something infinitely more useful (only 30USD more if you grab a refurb before they sell out).

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing I find cool in the new ipod is the "shake to shuffle" feature.

To answer your question, no. Like what others said, the Touch is the way to go. I just got the software upgrade this morning and downloaded a lot of free apps. Now I ran out of space.

I got - iPod touch 1G bought before the software upgrade came out (I had to pay £7 to get it, worth it IMO)

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
pizzaroo1 said:
I won a 3G iPod nano from a Stacker machine for about 2 USD. I bought my iPhone 3G, and I love it :{D
You got skills! When I play that I always miss out the last one.

It's the real thing, right? When I went to some place, I saw an iPod nano with plasticky embossed buttons and it says mp3 instead of iPod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE