iPlayer or EZFlash 3-in-1 for GBA

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tomrev, Dec 18, 2009.

Dec 18, 2009
  1. tomrev
    OP

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have NDS Lite and I decide to buy a card for GBA. If I stick with Lite, I will simply choose EZFlash 3-in-1. However, I will buy DSi LL in the future.

Is iPlayer which work on NDSi better than EZFlash 3-in-1 in term of upgrading Lite to DSi? Please help me to decide which one is the best.

2. Wallydraigle

Newcomer Wallydraigle Member

United States
    I personally would wait and see what happens with the new Supercard. The GBA emulator on iPlayer seems like something that would be cool to mess around with, but not necessarily something that works perfectly all the time, or something that you would want as your only way to play GBA. Besides, the iPlayer is expensive.

That's not totally true, I personally would stick with the DS Lite and just get the 3-in-1 and never ever buy a DSi, which is what I did. I like the 3-in-1 well enough to have bought three of them. YMMV. But if you're dead set on getting a DSi, then I think it would be smart to wait as long as you can on the Supercard.

3. tomrev
    OP

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wallydraigle, Thank you for your comment.