Danny Tanner

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the iPlayer GBA emulator for a while with no issue. But i started playing MOTHER3 on it and (painfully) I am having trouble saving. I know save works, because every time I boot the game, it shows me the file I saved 15 minutes in. But every time I save afterwards, although it writes and registers the save, once I reset it no longer exists.

I looked through the files on my cart, and most games in my game folder don't have .sav files with them, but saves still work. In another file (one that the emulator itself seems to handle) there is a MOTHER3 .sav file (with a slightly different name), and a .rts file (which I am assuming is real time save, but I have never used real time save).

Any ideas?

Danny Tanner

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah gotcha, thank you very much. Is this similar to the way (at least some of the) gba flashcarts would use a save state, and then the next time you turned it on, the official 'sav' would be written? That's how it was with EZ4 and it seems similar to this.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Bixbite said:
I've been using the iPlayer GBA emulator for a while with no issue. But i started playing MOTHER3 on it and (painfully) I am having trouble saving. I know save works, because every time I boot the game, it shows me the file I saved 15 minutes in. But every time I save afterwards, although it writes and registers the save, once I reset it no longer exists.

I looked through the files on my cart, and most games in my game folder don't have .sav files with them, but saves still work. In another file (one that the emulator itself seems to handle) there is a MOTHER3 .sav file (with a slightly different name), and a .rts file (which I am assuming is real time save, but I have never used real time save).

Any ideas?
this is a Know issue already.Not sure when it will be Fix however some Games are Compatible to Saving some are not.Im Trying to Finish Testing it so People knows which games work on not.Darkchen needs to Fix the Emulator though since its only Ver 1 though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM