Hacking iPlayer Flash card setup help

linuxman009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.K. for christmas I bought myself an iPlayer flash card from console system. I got it a week ago and I was sent a bricked one that would only load white screens on a ds fat and ds light and dsi 1.4 gives the black error screen
hate2.gif
so I bought a different one from 4coolday and it works but only loads the screens with the iplayer symbal so can someone tell me what system files I need to put on here for it to work if I was to put them on a blank 2 gb micro sd card with no other files and folders other than the ones I need to get the iPlayer to the main screen that has the 5 menus option (Video, Music, Homebrew, Files, and Settings) and where to download them please. thank you very much

linuxman009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ivobhz said:
in the iplayer site (http://www.dsiplayer.com/), it says "Just download and copy the unzipped system files to the TF."

These are the latest files you need.

sorry i forgot to meantion that I tried all of the files from dsiplayer.com and the disk it was shipped with.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edit !? was going to add a link to a review In my signature but its been deleted!? wtf?!

(edit #2) click the link in my signature and then the one in the review links page that follows!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat