Hacking iPlayer card any good?

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did get the iplayer, its good for movies and stuff, some gba games dont work, like kingdom hearts chain of memories, but otherwise i havent had any problems with iplayer, it sucks up alot of battery thou

i would wait for super card ds 2 though its suppose to be better

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
i did get the iplayer, its good for movies and stuff, some gba games dont work, like kingdom hearts chain of memories, but otherwise i havent had any problems with iplayer, it sucks up alot of battery thou

i would wait for super card ds 2 though its suppose to be better

Yah cuz it will play DS games
biggrin.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am dead serious though to say that almost anything plays DS games better than supercard, I assume

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JereTHEend said:
I am dead serious though to say that almost anything plays DS games better than supercard, I assume
Do you know what you're talking about? The Supercard can play as many games as any other flashcart. Name one that doesn't work.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
tattar8 said:
JereTHEend said:
Do you know what you're talking about? The Supercard can play as many games as any other flashcart. Name one that doesn't work.

It's just reputation it had way back when - that stuff tends to stick around. Dunno how it is now, dunno how it is now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)