Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
According to an AFP story, Dan Woolley is more than thankful he brought his iPhone to Haiti when the US filmmaker decided to shoot a documentary about poverty in Port-au-Prince.

When the 7.0-magnitude quake rocked the country last Tuesday, Woolley became trapped under rubble for 66 hours — nearly 3 days — before he was found and rescued by a French team. The man told MSNBC he survived, in part, due to a medical application on his iPhone.

Trapped in the ruins of his hotel with a fractured leg and head gash, Woolley said he looked up treatment of excessive bleeding and compound fracture on the $3.99 Jive Media Pocket First Aid and CPR.

“So I used my shirt to tie my leg and a sock on the back of my head. And later used it for other things, like to diagnose shock,” said Woolley.

Woolley said he also used the iPhone’s alarm to go off every 20 minutes to keep him from falling asleep.

link: here here!

brbdownloadingapp.

EnnEss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting that app. Now. NOW.
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Clydefrosch said:
awesome... its like... iphone knows whats on every other first aid instruction flyer oo im impressed
He. Used. An. App.

It wasn't the iPhone. It was the app even though the app is running on the iPhone. You could have did that with a Blackberry or Palm Pre. Not just the iPhone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte