Apple iPhone 4 offer, what should I check?

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the possibillity to buy a used iPhone 4 for a very good price. Now if I buy it I surely want to jailbreak and unlock it. So how do I know if it can be unlocked and jailbreaked?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SpaceJump said:
I have the possibillity to buy a used iPhone 4 for a very good price. Now if I buy it I surely want to jailbreak and unlock it. So how do I know if it can be unlocked and jailbreaked?

No matter what it can be jailbroken due to limera1n exploit.

But I don't think if it is on the latest firmware it can be unlocked at this point.

D

Deleted-273695

If that iphone came with ios 4.0 and the user upgraded it to higher firmwares you can get your shsh blobs from the tinyumbrella program and then use the (i think its the TTS) server built in to the tinyumbrella program with a 4.0.ispw and just SHIFT+restore in itunes. You then may proceed to jailbreaking with easier methods. It's just too hard to put into dfu mode and if you get angry you can throw your device at a wall. Download the latest version ( must I stress you get the LATEST version or it will not function properly) from here: http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/

D

Deleted-273695

Tutorial from my last post in this thread:
Downgrading your iDevice.
Programs needed:
TinyUmbrella ->DownloadDownload

D

Deleted-273695

Yep, install goodies from cydia to use instead of the apple app store crap, woohoo
smile.gif

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are lots of free apps in the Apple App Store. Is it safe to register in the official App Store and to download those free apps with a jailbreaked iPhone?
Also what about GameCenter? Is it safe to use with a jailbreaked iPhone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool