absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, i jailbroke my iphone 3(?) using jailbrakeme.com the day i did it i downloaded some stuff, my iphone crashed after downloading something, just did the spinney thing it does when you turn if of. As far as i know it did it for about 6 hours, i couldnt turn it of, so i let it die. yesterday i put it on charge in the morning and it was fine. later that day after school i went on it and downloaded some fonts and a font changer app. I changed a bunch of my fonts, when it came to the system font i made it brooklin kid. after that it froze. then a bunch of dead pixels apered on the screen, while the apple logowas showing, with the spinning thing thatcomes up when you turn it of. i left it over night to drain like i did before. when i put it on charge this morning it did the same thing. anyway i could restore it to normal, or to get it to work? i also installed 2 of those change your startup logo things, im not sure if that had anything to do with it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd suggest restoring it and starting again from scratch. Probably use redsn0w to jailbreak it. Check the sticky on jailbreaking, it's very in depth.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they said, also note that you can just hold the Home+Power buttons for ~10 seconds to force a reboot of the system rather than letting it die overnight. It will take longer than normal to boot up after this, so don't be alarmed about that.

absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they said, also note that you can just hold the Home+Power buttons for ~10 seconds to force a reboot of the system rather than letting it die overnight. It will take longer than normal to boot up after this, so don't be alarmed about that.
I might try that, but it wont boot up.
I'd suggest restoring it and starting again from scratch. Probably use redsn0w to jailbreak it. Check the sticky on jailbreaking, it's very in depth.
Im going to do this, when i pluged my iphone into my computor, my computor usualy recognises it as a camera, and it shows my pictures, when i pluged it in none of my pics came up so i think it might have been wiped.

absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, this morning i downloaded itunes, when i got the update thing running, but it says something like cannot update buds iPhone (my name isnt bud, i got it second hand and dont know how to change it) it says i need to put in my passcode, but seeing as i cant get to that part (it wont turn on, freezes) are there any programs for bypassing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs