ipas in the ndsi era - The Saviour of NDSL flash card

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by ndsifans, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ndsifans
    OP

Newcomer ndsifans Newbie

United States
  2. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia
    lol, the only flashcarts he has are both fake top toys

no, this is obviously an independent developer as he only has the money to buy the cheapest of fakes to test with and i'm guessing this would work with any card, but he just chose to make it have a dstt icon as he owns a "dstt-advance"

3. tangyi

Newcomer tangyi Member

China
    sigh, I wanna post the news before I see this thread.

Yesterday we reported the new progress of DSi hacking: Ak2i is running far ahead among the flashcarders. Within 24 hours another co-teams DSTT-ADV and U2DS released his video. The homebrew works on the principle which is called ipas, a guide card similar to passme.

From the video we get some info about this new stuff. First they run a homebrew which is practically useless on DSi, then replace the card by ipas in order to run homebrew and game with old DS Lite flashcard. That is to say, we may use DS Lite flashcard on DSi by just adding ipas, comparing to AK2i, an independent DSi flashcard.

We have made the above statement for your consideration. No one can boldly assert what will happen on DS flashcards and hackings. There will be more card team involving in the battle. Here we can apply some thing we have said before, just wait and see.

text by tangyi