IP blocking issue...

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by techboy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. techboy
    OP

techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Just started modifying a PHP app of mine to get data from GBATemp forum RSS (to be used in generating dynamic images). Apparently the web server I use...or actually 4 servers, I tried others I have access to as well...is blocked.

Instead of file_get_contents() getting RSS, I get a pile of HTML for a blocked page. >:(

The issue can be seen here: http://raxdev.raxsoft.tk/gb.php is a test page that should give the "Wii U Hacking and Homebrew" forum's RSS feed if working. IP is 65.19.143.2.

I also tried putting that above script on another server on the other side of the world with same results (surprised this one is blocked, it's a small gaming and web server run by a member of another board I belong to).

The remaining 2 servers I tried are moot points since I can't host the final project there, but were also blocked.

Can someone unblock this (or let me know where to ask this if this isn't the right place)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice