Status
Not open for further replies.

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i first found that it said no matter what, I was not allowed to access the site. If i use a different computer with my account, that one gets banned. I looked in the TOS and it seems i have accidetally broken a rule. BUT i never recieved my warning. I was immidiately ip banned. And i cannot get contact with any admins via email like the contact thing says. I was wondering if the ip ban could be lifted and be replaced with a warning like it should have been. i miss using this site and i understand what i screwed up with.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
CortalRage said:
Ok i first found that it said no matter what, I was not allowed to access the site. If i use a different computer with my account, that one gets banned. I looked in the TOS and it seems i have accidetally broken a rule. BUT i never recieved my warning. I was immidiately ip banned. And i cannot get contact with any admins via email like the contact thing says. I was wondering if the ip ban could be lifted and be replaced with a warning like it should have been. i miss using this site and i understand what i screwed up with.
It depends on what you done, and you should of read the rules in the first place, being the kind mods that they are i'm sure they would sort something out if you PM one of them.

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah was about to pm them. i wasnt thinking and asked where to get a game, which i didnt originally see in rules. i always have had selective reading
tongue.gif

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way i could get in contact with them was using a diff comp. i couldt view contact us, help, or anything. i thought fastest way to get in contact with them was here, since they should check the site atleast once every two days, if not every day.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CortalRage said:
The only way i could get in contact with them was using a diff comp. i couldt view contact us, help, or anything. i thought fastest way to get in contact with them was here, since they should check the site atleast once every two days, if not every day.

Yeah, odds are they check their e-mail too. Just avoiding your ban makes things worse.

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, lest see what they do. i emailed them 4 months ago and got nothing. i checked my spelling and i see no error so i ussed my last resort.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
That is because.....

.... you got banned!

Hmmm, why am I feeding this troll? Maybe to get it so fat it explodes!

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
That is because.....

.... you got banned!

Hmmm, why am I feeding this troll? Maybe to get it so fat it explodes!
Read the rules yourself.

When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion.

EDIT: and it looks liek ive broken another rule -.- and dont start flaming. i need this post closed because i missed something once again.

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
o look, another person breaking rules to make a point i broke the rules

Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:

Replace "Spambots" with "Worthless Spammers" and you'll be on the right track.

Thanks for this completely useless post though! Little to no redeeming qualities! Yay!

As for the OP, I suggest you leave it here and hope that you have some slim chance of coming back.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You're asking for help on evading a ban.

We wouldn't appreciate other sites providing such information for members to do this on our site.

As a result, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche