Hacking IOSU Questions About Firmware

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says be on firmware lower than 5.2 for easier iosu exploit. Does that include 5.1.1 AND 5.1.2? or does the firmware HAVE to be 5.1.0 or lower? Because ive been waiting on 5.1.2 (damn you captain toad?...(pending answers)) and i own both Super Smash Bros (5.2fw) and Splatoon (5.3.2fw) both bought brand new full price sitting in the factory sealed plastic.

Im not asking what I should do, im asking if being on 5.1.2 disqualifies me for an 'easier' IOSU future exploit/hack.

Is this list still current or not?

exploit list.PNG

Last edited by gameboy,

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i found this....

Capture.PNG

And it has something to do with whether or not the IOSU exploit will be available to each version?

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hykem the man himself cleared it in a statement, kernel access is not need for the exploit and will work up to 5.5ofw.

you guys can probably close or delete this thread

Reactions: jammybudga777

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify one thing for you: it was for naehwert's IOSU exploit that it was said to stay under 5.2.0 for an easier exploit (which means 5.2.1 would be safe). Hykem always said that the one he was working on should eventually work up to 5.5.0, but everyone assumed naehwert would be releasing his first and/or wanted to stay on the safe side.

Reactions: wiewcw

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea but kernel access isnt needed for any of them i assume, maybe only a certain game to access the hack. And it doesnt say ''stay under '5.1.0' for easier iosu exploit.'' so 5.1.2 SHOULD be good to rock and roll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1