Hacking IOS will not patch

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.K. I am at a complete loss here. I have searched for hours with no luck. First a little history, I have gone from 4.0u to 4.2u using the safe 4.2 firmware updater. At that time I did not know about region free problems with mod chips (I have a drivekey) so I went from there back down to 4.1u. While I was on 4.0u all ios's were patched and I never had a problem.

So now that I am on 4.1u I wanted to patch ios 60 for preloader and SD wiiware/VC. I downloaded the ios60 patched free the bug and installed it. To be sure it worked I used signcheck to check and it said it was not patched. I dont have preloader installed yet as I know sometimes signcheck will show its not patched with preloader. So I thought I would check with ios check and also pimp my wii all say the same thing that its not patched. I tried to use dop-ios with the same results. Obviously the ios60 is not the stub version either as its my sys menu ios. Next I tried to install preloader .30 thinking that maybe the programs are wrong or something but when I try to load sys menu with preloader I get the error ES_Div is not patched. So I uninstalled it and decided to make a dangerous move of running ios downgrader. I ran it and all ios's below 36 are fully downgraded and patched but nothing higher. I deleted the old ios70 as I dont use it anymore with any title deleter and installed a patched version. Some how ios70 installed unpatched but I don't know how its impossible!

Plese if anyone has any ides of how to patch ios60 let me know. I've also tried to patch others above ios36 but they always end up unpatched. I am completely lost as to what to do. Should I downgrade to 3.2 and then go back up?

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Try patching with DOP IOS MOD.

And I'm pretty sure you have a old version of signcheck. Plus Signcheck has never worked 100% with me. And be careful with IOS downgrader
lecture.gif

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry my heads not thinking straight. I was using dop-ios mod v8 and I have also checked with ios check and pimp my wii. Signcheck was the latest

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really?? No one has any other ideas? I hope I didn't come off sounding like a noob cause I'm not. I have no idea why I can't trucha patch anything above ios36. Even if I completely remove say ios70 and install a patched ios70 manually all programs say it is not patched and I can't run preloader on it or anything brew that needs a patched ios. I know that sounds impossible as I installed a patched ios it must be patched but its not. I'll post any logs for proof if needed but this is driving me nuts.

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your input! Umm I was actually thinking about that idea also but heard a lot about bugs. Do you use it? I will probably use it til I get this sorted out. For now I'm runnin preloader .30 off ios30 but I don't know if that will cause problems for me when I use brew or install themes so its a temp solution for now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Poor Leo. Everyone out to harm you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes see? the fault is within you
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Same here, I struggle too. Its highly suggested to maybe take a break from the site just to calm down.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and ones like yuou
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so leave me alone and stop sending me pms
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you started
    Im pretty certain most people here, Leo, don't believe much of what you say about your situations, if anything at all.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you sent me pm and brought me up here
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    stupid motherfucker
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea...you don't want to hear the truth
    Yeah. After you litter the forum with your sob stories. Im calling you out.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    then mind your own business
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    otherwise fuck off
    Show us some proof. Lets see police reports, court documents, video and/or audio recordings, etc. etc.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I already did show part of it, you ridiculed me instead
    Like I said, people with criminal records tend to play the victim an awful lot. Thats all the more im going to say
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.