JeppR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,
I need some info about the IOS Reload function in CFG USB Loader installed on my vWii.
I play my backups from SD card on vWii without any problems, everything works great for me...I want only to know what the message “IOS Reload: Blocked” means. This message appears every time after IOS249 loading.

Thanks in advance

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi guys,
I need some info about the IOS Reload function in CFG USB Loader installed on my vWii.
I play my backups from SD card on vWii without any problems, everything works great for me...I want only to know what the message “IOS Reload: Blocked” means. This message appears every time after IOS249 loading.

Thanks in advance

Hello.:)

I would like to explain it,but then I found this really "funny" GBAtemp "Manual".:D
(About US and Canadian "Language")
By the Way,an Explanation is on the 2.Post.:)

Thank you.:)

Reactions: JeppR

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
Don't worry about it. It makes some games work correctly that used to have issues before that feature was introduced in USB loaders. Stuff like Metroid Prime Trilogy (selecting a game causes IOS reload and would crash the game) and any title that uses Wii Motion Plus (IOS reload at the end of the introductory video), before this, the solution was to use the "alt dol" setting to skip the initial menu/MotionPlus video and boot directly into the desired game/dol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo