drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have read about Waninoko's custom IOS remover, and other similar apps... so I'm just wondering, is it actually possible at the moment to remove IOS 3.3U and replace it with 3.2U?

With all the stuff I've seen regarding IOSes, I'm not sure which is correct. Anyone wanna help me out?

I'm not asking where to get the .wad file, simply if it's possible.

guihome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
keep on reading it coming! finaly learning to read in elementary school may had paid off afterall
wink.gif

no seriously I know I' being smart ass but come on If it hadn't said it a million time before it hadn't been said one.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
guihome said:
keep on reading it coming! finaly learning to read in elementary school may paid off
wink.gif

no seriously I know I' being smart ass but come on If it hadn't said it a million time before it hadn't been said one.
lol wut?

icefox2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok since nobody else answered you TC I will. Yes there is Waninkoko's custom IOS downgrader V1.1. You will need to have his custom IOS37 rev 3 installed before you can use this program, and once you have it just put the .dol file for the downgrader onto the root of the SD card along with IOS37-64-v2070.wad.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does his custom IOS37 rev 3 come with the IOS downgrader?

And will that still let me use the ISO dumper? I have the hacked IOS from that installed right now...

If I do that, and use the correct .wad file, it will actually make it 3.2U and I will be able to play Trucha signed discs and all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...