ios 55/wiisports resort

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rookrook, Feb 14, 2010.

1. rookrook
    OP

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    HI i had a problem with wii sports resort read alot about it and it said things like alterntive .dols and stuff but also read a thread saying that the game requires ios 55 to play ,so my question is if i extract ios55 from the 3.6 cioscorp ios

2. Dialexio

Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    If you're using a homebrew backup loader NeoGamma or Configurable USB Loader, you do not need to install IOS55. You just need a cIOS.

If you're using the Disc Channel to load a burned disc, installing the cIOSCORP version of IOS55 (and IOS60, since you're using 4.1) will not have any adverse effects.

3. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    But if you're using a Backup-Loader, you'll need to do the Alt-Dol "Trick". It's simple: Search in the Loader for the Alt-Dol Option, change the .dol, watch the movie, change the .dol back, and done.

4. rookrook
    OP

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    thanx for the replys guys, i did take the cois 55 from cioscorp and then tried wii sports resort and the movie played no problem without the alt .dol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice