haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want all you guys to take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es4SKeNF1GQ

I just finished installing the shield yesterday. This shield offers full 100% body protection from scratch marks etc... And it actually does not look that bad after u put it on
happy.gif

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I peeled off mine. In the long run, white plastic will turn black/brown even if you clean it everytime. And then it peels off by itself one edge to another XD And invisible shield here in the Phils is a bit pricey. Well, it got a lifetime warranty. Cost of returning and hadling it back to the manufacturer is the same as you first installed it. So I just peeled off mine. Sorry for this. I need to tell my story about invisible shield XD

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
klim28 said:
I peeled off mine. In the long run, white plastic will turn black/brown even if you clean it everytime. And then it peels off by itself one edge to another XD And invisible shield here in the Phils is a bit pricey. Well, it got a lifetime warranty. Cost of returning and hadling it back to the manufacturer is the same as you first installed it. So I just peeled off mine. Sorry for this. I need to tell my story about invisible shield XD

If u install it correctly from day one and make sure no extra plastic is hanging over the dsi or any bubbled. It is impossible for it to turn brown u said. Probebly ur first installation was not accurate and left some openings or something.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The body armor is great. Don't for the love of god install the screen protector on the touch screen. It's sticky (like a toddler drooled an entire Jolly Rancher 's worth of saliva on it), and tough (that should be a good thing)... So tough in fact that that stickiness and that toughness will wear a flat spot into your stylus tip. And then the stickiness will collect the shavings from your stylus tip and eventually fuzz up you touch screen like you smeared a can of petroleum jelly on it.

The stuff does what it says as far as being scratch proof to the body of any device you put it on. If you only tap the touch screen on said device it's probably great there. If you use your stylus to write on your device or control games, keep that shit off your touch screen. Don't even THINK of buying this just for the touch screen on your DS(lite/i/etc), you'll leave the body shield on (if you even buy it and install it) but you'll pull the touch screen protector off in a couple of weeks... And need a new stylus.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Their staff installed the invisible shield on my DSi. At the first 5-6 months its still intacted. Then after that DSi turned ugly. Or maybe im just unlucky that they had a fail installation.

EDIT : But its really 100% scracth free. And thats a thumbs up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back