Orange and fluffy since 1995.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you an introvert or extrovert? If you don't understand what this means, this is what Wikipedia has to say about it:
QUOTE said:
Extraverts (also spelled extroverts) tend to be gregarious, assertive, and interested in seeking out excitement. They tend to think out loud and cannot solve things in their heads as well as Introverts. But don't assume just because you have many friends that you are an extravert. Introverts, in contrast, tend to be more reserved, less outgoing, and less sociable. They are not necessarily loners but they tend to have smaller circles of friends. Though introverts aren't just "loners," they are just like extraverts. Though they have an easier time solving things inside their head without help. Introversion does not describe social discomfort but rather social preference. An introvert may not be shy at all but may merely prefer non social or less social activities. There are people who are in between, those that don't mind to be in a big crowd or alone. Have a big group of friends but does not mind spending time alone.
According to this description, I am very introverted.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess that makes me an introvert...
unsure.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
In between. Leaning on the Extrovert side because it describes me with the "interested in seeking out excitement. They tend to think out loud and cannot solve things in their heads" aha

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In between, but I lean more towards the introvert side. I don't mind being in a large group of people and work together with them, but I prefer working alone if they're stupid and don't want to listen to my ideas (which are, frankly, always the best). Also, I prefer having some friends that I know really well, that I can really trust (as in, if they saw something happened to me, they'd immediately come to aid) and that I can talk to a lot, rather than having a bunch of 'friends' that I barely even know (and that would most likely not even bother looking if something happened to me).

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I am Introvert. Haven't had any friends I speak to in real life for 1 and a half years now and life really sucks. It's quite depressing when I think about it so I try just to keep my self occupied as much as possible.
frown.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I voted "in between"; when I'm with my friends I'm completely extroverted, but if I'm with people I don't know then I'm an introvert.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
In between, but I lean more towards the introvert side. I don't mind being in a large group of people and work together with them, but I prefer working alone if they're stupid and don't want to listen to my ideas (which are, frankly, always the best). Also, I prefer having some friends that I know really well, that I can really trust (as in, if they saw something happened to me, they'd immediately come to aid) and that I can talk to a lot, rather than having a bunch of 'friends' that I barely even know (and that would most likely not even bother looking if something happened to me).

This, basically. I hate having to work with stupid people, or people who always complain. Pretty much all of my 'friends' are complete Xbox fans and play CoD at least 4 hours a day.. It's not a bad game in my opinion, there are just so many better ones. If I can, the friends I hang out with are pretty smart academically, but no one seems to have any ambition to do anything productive. I always wanted to have some 'best' friends of which I could always hang out with and play manhunt / have an lan party / something else that's exciting, but no one seems to be into those things..

That being said, I want to be "in between" in the polls because I would ideally like to have a closed group of 'best' friends to do fun and productive activities and still have other friends I talk to whenever.. However, realistically I am probably an introvert; definably not shy (used to be back in middle school).

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking like I am the only extrovert here at the moment.

Born in March, making me an aries, the last sort of person you want to ask an honest opinion of, because we rarely care about lying.

Yes the dress makes you look fat, yes, the meal sucked, your co workers were laughing AT you.

I have no problem with dares that don't end in a jail cell.

I have no idea what shy feels like. Honest, I have no idea. I have almost no idea what embarrassed feels like. I can picture the sensation intellectually, but it's not something I have to deal with generally speaking.

I've done things you likely wouldn't be able to get people to do if you paid them, and I did it just to see what it felt like.
Curiosity really helps in being an extrovert.

Now I won't do things I know are stupid from a harmful to me perspective. I don't do drugs. Drugs are for fucking idiots. Has nothing to do with being illegal.

I don't care for the high risk sports. Hang gliding isn't my thing. Although if you said you wanted to have sex in free fall (this is open to girls only eh), I'd gladly give you a partner
smile.gif
Yep, I'd jump out wearing just a parachute if you did the same
smile.gif

I generally have a lot of credibility with people simply because my blunt nature means I rarely have hidden meanings in what I say. No, I did NOT say that is something you can bank on normally. Not much inuendo with me.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I live under a rock. It's very comfortable. LOL.

Honestly though, I just don't like being around so many people at once. I'm the kind of person who likes to have a conversation with just one person at a time, because I feel that talking to a lot of people at once feels...superficial. xP I dunno if that makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end