Introduction because the bot said to make one.

Just_Takash1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s going on guys, Takashi here.

Here are some things you should know about me.

I have autism. Aspergers syndrome to be exact. I take meds for it. I also have an ABA therapist to help me socialize better.
I’m a sleep deprived teenager who loves to seeing the 3DS be pushed to its limit with Homebrew, games, and the such.
I have a bit of a problem with cursing. I don’t really know why.
I’m not very smart when it comes to hacking and will ask for things to be explained at times.
I’m currently getting into game collecting, focussing on the GBA and Xbox 360 right now.
I spend most of my time watching anime, playing video games and listening to music.
My favorite game is Super Mario Galaxy.
My favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
My favorite genre of music is Arena Rock.

Some Nintendo music, a comfy place to sit, a dog in my lap, cozy tempter. and a calming Nintendo game is my definition of a perfect day. Bonus points if it's raining/ snowing.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What’s going on guys, Takashi here.

Here are some things you should know about me.

I have autism. Aspergers syndrome to be exact. I take meds for it. I also have an ABA therapist to help me socialize better.
I’m a sleep deprived teenager who loves to seeing the 3DS be pushed to its limit with Homebrew, games, and the such.
I have a bit of a problem with cursing. I don’t really know why.
I’m not very smart when it comes to hacking and will ask for things to be explained at times.
I’m currently getting into game collecting, focussing on the GBA and Xbox 360 right now.
I spend most of my time watching anime, playing video games and listening to music.
My favorite game is Super Mario Galaxy.
My favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
My favorite genre of music is Arena Rock.

Some Nintendo music, a comfy place to sit, a dog in my lap, cozy tempter. and a calming Nintendo game is my definition of a perfect day. Bonus points if it's raining/ snowing.
I feel like I have to clarify. Aspergers is not autism, it's ASD (autism spectrum disorder)
Calling it autism just makes it sound way worse than it really is.
Also, same.
Anyway, welcome.

Reactions: jeannotte

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I read this:
Asperger’s was once considered different from ASD. But a diagnosis of Asperger’s no longer exists. The signs and symptoms that were once part of an Asperger’s diagnosis now fall under ASD (https://www.healthline.com/health/aspergers-vs-autism#about-asd).

Anyways despite of the semantics: just don't forget that you are special! and you're more than welcome here. Though cursing doesn't really help, I really don't mind getting a telling-off accompanied with some strong language if I deserve it.

My perfect day includes nice sunny weather, good friends around me, maybe a draft lager or two ending the evening with a good "exercise".

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: