Introducing the 'SupaBoy S'

The 'SupaBoy S' is the perfect way to enjoy Super Nintendo games on the go!

supaboy-s-packaging-box-625x440.jpg

FunstockRetro.co.uk, Doncaster (10th, November, 2016)

The 'SupaBoy S' embraces the pursuit of the impossible: turning a portable console into a childhood dream. A modern dream. Maintaining a retro yet timeless look, the SupaBoy S gives the SupaBoy the revamp it deserves, with upgrades catering to the most discerning of gamers!

The hardware is nothing short of amazing with it's 10 hours of battery life, amazing crystal clear 4.3" screen that is fully backlit, and a PAL and NTSC switch to enable flawless region free gameplay! This portable console is a dream come true for anyone who grew up with the Super Nintendo and is a must own this holiday season!

General Manager of FunstockRetro.co.uk, Andy Pearson quoted:
"The Super Nintendo will always be one of the best 16 bit consoles to have ever been made. Many of my favourite titles are on the system, and I love the idea of taking my old cartridges and taking them with me wherever I go. The portability and improved design is a must have for anyone who wants to enjoy classic Super Nintendo memories on the go!"

supaboy-s-console-625x440.jpg

01e5006a-70ef-4694-a3bc-679246ed2188.png

The brand new SupaBoy S boasts the following new features:

• New larger 4.3" screen
  • PAL + NTSC Switch
  • Play your SNES and Super Famicom games
  • 2 player - use your original SNES controllers
  • Crystal clear speaker audio, including a 3.5 mm headphone jack
  • Adjustable brightness button
  • Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 10 hours of battery life
  • Micro USB charge cable for computer USB port/AC adapter
supaboy-s-features-625x440.jpg

The SupaBoy S is available to pre-order at Europe's Number One Retro Gaming Destination, FunstockRetro.co.uk now at just £99.99.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This, or a N3DS for $99 on black Friday. Hmmmmmmm..... Interesting these companies are still making stuff like this, but I can't really see the point in it all anymore with the plethora of other ways to play these games on your TV now.
A 3DS is more worth it in my opinion.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It will run the native 30FPS for all games. Beyond that, what do you care?
Is that a serious question? If people buy hardware, especially with this pricetag, obviously they want to know the specs. Also it doesn't say anywhere how much fps it will run games at, so it could run key games like crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night