Introducing Tempiibo: The GBAtemp Amiibo!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ryu, come on man, you know I've been super excited about this project for a month now, but maaaaaybe we should have waited a couple more days before posting it.

Oh well, no real harm.

Folks, don't go blaming Ryu for the photoshop. That was my own pathetic mockup. I've been trying to get the designer to send us a proper mockup for about two weeks now but it hasn't happened yet. Just consider that a placeholder for the moment.

HomeStar already got the final product yesterday.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I've been fretting over this plan for the past two months and you're going to discount it because of when all the pieces came together?

Alright then, we can wait a couple days and discuss it further. Maybe then you'll all be more receptive.

D

Deleted User

Ryu, come on man, you know I've been super excited about this project for a month now, but maaaaaybe we should have waited a couple more days before posting it.

Oh well, no real harm.

Folks, don't go blaming Ryu for the photoshop. That was my own pathetic mockup. I've been trying to get the designer to send us a proper mockup for about two weeks now but it hasn't happened yet. Just consider that a placeholder for the moment.
I really thought people would be more excited to have double the space to save their games.
Guys I've been fretting over this plan for the past two months and you're going to discount it because of when all the pieces came together?

Alright then, we can wait a couple days and discuss it further. Maybe then you'll all be more receptive.

6LCXyu3.png

At least make Ryu do the damage control.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
6/10 - Too much bulls***. :P

Though honestly I just find this amusing. I don't really care about amiibos in general, so I didn't have much of a reaction to this other then curiosity. :P

Though if they ever come out with a Hatsune Miku Amiibo...I might change my mind... :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday