INTRODUCING MYSELF YO-HO! Im poor lazzy pirate, and I'm proud of it!

caristizabalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ningunlado.bandcamp.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Im 30 y/o from Colombia. Crashed here looking for an "Ikenie no yoru" translation, and finally made it work on my WII console. Many thanks to *Brand Newman* from FRance
Anyway, Im a lazy pirate, and I'm an anarchist A'hole. Im the type of person who likes to share stuff without permission or asking for retribution.
I wont be posting any links around here, but if someone wants to play "night of the sacrifice" translation for the WII without all that patching, I'm willing to share a couple of things to save you the hassle if I can, so PM me.
Is just the way I am. Videogame companies are pretty much absent from my country, never have worried about our community; putting exorbitant price tags, giving zero official support despite the local reality and gamers expectations. So Fuc***k Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft-
I won't fight piracy-
*I know for a fact many people in this portal use or have used illegally acquired software, roms ...etc That's just reality.
So if moderators are hypocrites and can't handle a bit of honesty: Go ahead and ban me from the start; that's ok.

I've never said I was going to break the rules, and If they let me stay I wont break them-
so, HI EVERYONE!
Huge Survival horror and Dark Souls/ Bloodborne fan BTW
--And sorry for my foul English!

Last edited by caristizabalm,

caristizabalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ningunlado.bandcamp.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Welcome parce
Chamo!! Un saludo desde Medellìn/Colombia mi hermano!! Ya pillaste el video de la Merlano?!! tiene buenas puchecas home!! XDXDXD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welcome! We're glad to have you.
That's just so kind from you man, you seem like a totally cool dude. Such a warm welcome. This community has received me with open arms and I was rather hostile on my introduction, now I'm feeling kinda ashamed between such respectable members!!! LoL I hope I can spend much time here sharing with all of you guys!! BTW Im a Survival Horror/FRomSoft enthusiast and admirer, so if anyone needs some advice on those subjects, feel free to talk to me. Man! I'm so happy! Stay Safe Mr Seliph!! And see you around!!!

Last edited by caristizabalm,

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That's just so kind from you man, you seem like a totally cool dude. Such a warm welcome. This community has received me with open arms and I was rather hostile on my introduction, now I'm feeling kinda ashamed between such respectable members!!! LoL I hope I can spend much time here sharing with all of you guys!! BTW Im a Survival Horror/FRomSoft enthusiast and admirer, so if anyone needs some advice on those subjects, feel free to talk to me. Man! I'm so happy! Stay Safe Mr Seliph!! And see you around!!!

No problem, see ya!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night