Internet Shopping?

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So here i am thinking of buying stuff over the internet namely EZ 3-in-1 Flash for my ds, i was just wondering if these are safe, im buying from dealextreme, also how do you pay them? Credit CArd, Cash or what? i really dont know much about these and i might get scammed. is it safe?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
If you just search around these forums for threads on DealExtreme, I'm sure you'll get a good idea on whether they're reliable or not (I think they are, but I haven't done any personal business with them). As Dio said, get paypal for total security.

If you're not too comfortable about DealExtreme, I can personally reccomend KickGaming.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paying via credit card through paypal is quick and easy through dealextreme and offers protection if you're worried.

They have been reliable when I used them is all I'll say.

If you want to know more, search around this forum.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought so much from DX I don't even remember how much anymore.

If you don't mind slow shipping, they are the best.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sometimes buy random things from DX because of the slow shipping. I forget about it and when it arrives it's a nice surprise.
I'm so ronery.

BainIthron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
If you just search around these forums for threads on DealExtreme, I'm sure you'll get a good idea on whether they're reliable or not (I think they are, but I haven't done any personal business with them). As Dio said, get paypal for total security.

If you're not too comfortable about DealExtreme, I can personally reccomend KickGaming.

Seconded on Kickgaming. They're also having a deal with $5 off all cards... I'd personally recommend the M3 Real Perfect Bundle, though I haven't tried out the 3-in-1 bundle for EZ Flash. The only downside for the M3 Real Perfect Bundle is that the GBA/RAM and Rumble are two seperate cards... haven't seen if you can use the M3 Real Rumble RAM bundle for GBA also.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
I sometimes buy random things from DX because of the slow shipping. I forget about it and when it arrives it's a nice surprise.
I'm so ronery.

I second that, it's always awesome when you get an unexpected package in the mail. Haha....

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But the problem is im only 16, though i have enough cash for things i want to buy, im not sure if they accept minor customers

Paypal, hmm, i'll search for that more tnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free