Internet Shopping?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Norman3000, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Norman3000
    OP

Norman3000 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2008
    Santa Rosa Laguna
    So here i am thinking of buying stuff over the internet namely EZ 3-in-1 Flash for my ds, i was just wondering if these are safe, im buying from dealextreme, also how do you pay them? Credit CArd, Cash or what? i really dont know much about these and i might get scammed. is it safe?

2. Dio

Dio WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dec 29, 2007
    United States
    Mount Vernon, WA
    I'm pretty sure you were around here the time a DealExtreme thread sprung up with many people commenting on how reliable it us. Get Paypal.

3. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    If you just search around these forums for threads on DealExtreme, I'm sure you'll get a good idea on whether they're reliable or not (I think they are, but I haven't done any personal business with them). As Dio said, get paypal for total security.

If you're not too comfortable about DealExtreme, I can personally reccomend KickGaming.

4. xJonny

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    Paying via credit card through paypal is quick and easy through dealextreme and offers protection if you're worried.

They have been reliable when I used them is all I'll say.

If you want to know more, search around this forum.

5. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    I've bought so much from DX I don't even remember how much anymore.

If you don't mind slow shipping, they are the best.

6. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    DealExtreme is one of my favorite sites on the internet. Everything is cheap as hell, they are very reliable shipping just takes a while.

7. moozxy

moozxy hamboning

Jul 22, 2007
    I sometimes buy random things from DX because of the slow shipping. I forget about it and when it arrives it's a nice surprise.
    I'm so ronery.

8. BainIthron

BainIthron Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2008
    United States
    Seconded on Kickgaming. They're also having a deal with $5 off all cards... I'd personally recommend the M3 Real Perfect Bundle, though I haven't tried out the 3-in-1 bundle for EZ Flash. The only downside for the M3 Real Perfect Bundle is that the GBA/RAM and Rumble are two seperate cards... haven't seen if you can use the M3 Real Rumble RAM bundle for GBA also.

9. Hachibei

Hachibei GBAtemp Fan

Apr 3, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    I second that, it's always awesome when you get an unexpected package in the mail. Haha....

10. Norman3000
    OP

Norman3000 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2008
    Santa Rosa Laguna
    But the problem is im only 16, though i have enough cash for things i want to buy, im not sure if they accept minor customers

Paypal, hmm, i'll search for that more tnx