Internet gets shut off soon, what should I pirate?

D

Deleted User

Maybe some books, like The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit books or something.
I have those and a bunch of programming books on my ereader.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I'm poorer than Kenny and haven't paid my bills in about 3 months. Been out of work for almost a year now. Anyway, what are some good games that never made it out of japan that are playable?

Have you considered selling plasma? Not only do you get some cash, but right afterwards a couple beers is all you need.

ls.jpg

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked, this "shutdown" only applies to sites that do not conform with the Obama's and Hillary's agendas. Breitbart, Clash Daily, InfoWars, Louder With Crowder and the like would be blocked from public viewing, like certain foreign dictatorships. I Imagine this "shutdown" would leave every other site unaffected.

Can you imagine the backlash Obama and Company would get if we had no internet altogether? Not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked, this "shutdown" only applies to sites that do not conform with the Obama's and Hillary's agendas. Breitbart, Clash Daily, InfoWars, Louder With Crowder and the like would be blocked from public viewing, like certain foreign dictatorships. I Imagine this "shutdown" would leave every other site unaffected.

Can you imagine the backlash Obama and Company would get if we had no internet altogether? Not gonna happen.

the fuck? Totally not what I'm talking about dude... :huh:

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are YOU talking about? I'm saying our own government plans to give oversight of the Internet to the United Nations.

What I'M talking about is MY internet is getting shut off and asking suggestions for cool stuff to download before it does, and here you are spouting off nonsense about the government. Way to pay attention, bro.:mellow:

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. Forget what I said earlier.

Anyway, might I recommend the Nanashi no Game ROMs? If you love horror games, and love Square-Enix games that do not start with "Final" or "Kingdom," or end with "Fantasy" or "Hearts," then this is a must have! Don't forget the English patches!

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are into movies get a collection of movies you have wanted to watch for sometime.

for video games, get a game that lasts you for a long time and you keep hearing that is good.
(like Batman arkham city wiiu or zelda twilight princes if you havent played it)

If you like animation (anime/cartoons) look for a series that could entertain you for some time.

I have had times when my internet was removed so i know how it feels not having internet for some time. If you have a laptop you could use the internet on public wifi places like a library.

Last edited by keven3477,

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are into movies get a collection of movies you have wanted to watch for sometime.

for video games, get a game that lasts you for a long time and you keep hearing that is good.

If you like animation (anime/cartoons) look for a series that could entertain you for some time.

I have had times when my internet was removed so i know how it feels not having internet for some time. If you have a laptop you could use the internet on public wifi places like a library.
Telling me all this doesn't really help. Way too broad. I was asking for recommendations on specific things. There's been plenty of good stuff that I wanted and just can't think of right now.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here are some game recomendations of games i like

wiiu:
Batman arkham city
Zelda twilight princess hd
shovel knights
pikmin 3
mario kart 8
zombi u
metroid prime trilogy

3DS:
gunvolt
fire emblem awakening or fates
ace attorney trilogy
pokemon x or y

pc:
undertale
minecraft
danganronpa
Ds emulator
N64 emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?