‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
breakout.png

QUOTE said:
A group of inmates at the Huai'an Internet Addiction Treatment Centre decided they'd had enough of the 'monotonous work and intensive training'. Working together, they tied their duty supervisor to his bed and made a run for it. The 14 patients, aged from 15 to 22, hailed a taxi to take them to a nearby town – but were uncovered when the driver took them to the police station instead, suspicious of the identically-dressed young men who were unable to pay the fare.

It would suck to be locked up in one of these places :|

Source: Stormbit.net via Slashdot

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha @ all your posts
laugh.gif
. Great thinking guys.

Pretty weird how the driver knew they ran away. Unless maybe it was a taxi that works for the center? I doubt it, but I don't understand how he knew. Treatment centers for addiction get a little out of hand sometimes. No one should be "locked up" just because of all the new technology and shizzit coming out. They are just using what they paid money for. Is that a problem?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Brian117 said:
Haha @ all your posts
laugh.gif
. Great thinking guys.

Pretty weird how the driver knew they ran away. Unless maybe it was a taxi that works for the center? I doubt it, but I don't understand how he knew. Treatment centers for addiction get a little out of hand sometimes. No one should be locked up just because of all the new technology and shizzit coming out. They are just using what they paid money for. Is that a problem?
If I saw 14 people identically dressed I'd think they're onto something.
Also, probably their parents paid it for them, and drug addicts also use what they pay for, is that problem? yes, when it starts affecting people other the yourself.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
intelligent driver and seriously strange ppl to tie him to his bed... i mean just tell him we are leaving if u are courageous
the best compressor is skullptura who turns 6gb into 2gb (AC1 Rip will show u tht) and i think he uses winUHA or something like tht

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1