Gaming International StreetPass Day – LONDON Kings Cross – 25 JUN 11

jpxdude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
yoshinori-ono-at-the-london-3ds-streetpass-event-in-st-pancras-station-27-03-11-from-12pm.jpg

Just giving a heads up to those in London that might be interested in a StreetPass event happening in London on the 25th June at 14:00pm. I posted about one a while back which I went to, and got to meet fellow temper BlueStar there. Shortly afterwards, everyone was surprised that the producer of Street Fighter 4, Yoshinori Ono turned up to meet us, and challenge some of us to Street Fighter on the day!

The last event hosted by these guys was at London Eye Jubilee Gardens, and someone from the Tecmo team turned up for Dead or Alive tournaments giving out prizes etc, which I missed out on. No telling if anyone is going to turn up at this one, but chances are high!

Anyways, just thought I'd let you guys know!

QUOTE said:
Saturday 25 Jun is International Streetpass day, and what better way to celebrate than to return to the place where the first UK Streetpass event was held?

Brought to you again by Nintendo Scene, on the Upper Concourse, under the Olympic Rings at St Pancras station, London will celebrate International Streetpass day.

So grab your Nintendo 3DS and come along from 14:00 on Saturday the 25th on June to swap puzzle pieces, get Mii hits and gather heroes to fight in the streetpass quest, or battle each other on Dead or Alive: Dimensions and Super Street Fighter IV, or join in the download play with 3DS or regular DS users alike.

Follow @Nintendoscene and @StealthBuda to stay up to date with this and other streetpass events in London and the UK.

Facebook Event Page
yaynds.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pong20302000 said:
Tanveer said:
Me and heartgold are gonna be there
smile.gif
See you guys
wink.gif

dam you guys

whys there nothing like this in Cambridge or somewhere i can at least travel to without too much effort
(still a travel for me but no where near as far)
You are welcome to join us
tongue.gif
!

I read something about Sonic event going on around that place too. Not quite sure, gotta find out.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna come and i just might if i can convince my friend there to let me stop over there for the weekend. looks like a fun little gathering and iv had my 3DS since launch and i still havent picked up anyone on streetpass yet >.< SO i wanna come and see some of the bonus features of the 3DS!

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
Me and heartgold are gonna be there
smile.gif
See you guys
wink.gif

Hey, I never gave a certain answer to you! But yeah I'm coming now =P see you people there
You are going there RIGHT NOW
tongue.gif
? lol
Well, I thought you said you were gonna go unless something comes up.
yeah I'm going there right now bro =P second thoughts fuck it, i cba waste of journey

haha you got my definite reply now.
smile.gif

jpxdude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Just a reminder that the street pass day is happening tomorrow in London, and around the rest of the world! Unfortunately won't be able to make it this time, but hope some tempers get to meet, and take pics!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
anyone passed anyone from a different country yet?

i passed someone from spain and noticed when i passed them it told me that fact

it said "hi im blah blah blah from Spain"
normally doesnt tell you the location so i thought cool

jpxdude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
anyone passed anyone from a different country yet?

i passed someone from spain and noticed when i passed them it told me that fact

it said "hi im blah blah blah from Spain"
normally doesnt tell you the location so i thought cool

Passed loads of people here in London, from France, Spain and Norway last week
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.