Thanks i will try :)

2. edwardsalazar97

Newcomer

Colombia
    also be careful because the tracks are quite thin

3. ShadyGame

ShadyGame GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    can you advise me the best way to join them?

4. edwardsalazar97

Newcomer

Colombia
    it would be best to do so, join those two points, do it with thin enameled wire

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    ShadyGame likes this.
  5. ShadyGame

Portugal
    will do that, thanks

6. edwardsalazar97

Newcomer

Colombia
    ok tell me how do i stay

ShadyGame likes this.
  7. recgame77

recgame77 GBAtemp Regular

Cameroon
    @recgame77 I advise you to check the images well, if you do not understand it, it is best that you do not damage the console[/QUOTE]

Thanks i was mostly wondering for Pin 2 should i wire with the USB optional brown line like in the pic for trinket m0 os somethign else. I m aiming at triggering the interrupt registered on this pi in the code.

8. edwardsalazar97

Newcomer

Colombia
    if the line of pin 2 is definitely recommended, it is quite simple and prevents accidental rcm

9. SaggyBeans

SaggyBeans GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hey all!
    I have some questions about installing the trinket m0 hardmod. Just a bit of background, I use SX OS CFW in sysNAND, autoRCM, and I do not want to burn my fuses (at 6 with 9.0.1). With that being said would I be good with the 5 wire connections (3v, GND, D+, D- and pin 2) only with autoRCM enabled? OR would you recommend the 7 wire? I rather not solder more wires than necessary. My goal is to boot into Hekate and then be able to push payloads such as SX OS and Atmos from there. I also don't ever use OFW, only CFW. What software files do you recommend for this type of setup? Should I go with Perm-CFW & switchboot hekate mod? Its just confusing trying to figure out what wires/software is needed for what. I just want to make sure I don't burn fuses, I have the wires I need soldered and use the correct files. Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  10. Helpswitchplease

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hello.

I have an issue, I installed the Trinket m0. I installed the wires and everything.

I used this from part 1:
    SWITCHBOOT_TRINKET_JOYCON_VOLUME.uf2

I used this for part 2: TRINKET.UF2

I flashed the trinket and it works fine with booting. I press the power and it goes into CFW and not OFW. I tried volume + power and that didn't work obviously. So I wanted to flash the chips again with the correct files this time.

When i press the reset twice and now connect it to my pc. it just says USB device not recognised, no matter how many times I tried.

I did sighly nug i believe the resistor near the 3.3v one and it came out of place, where you show on your diagram to connect. but everything was working fine with booting.

The other issue was on the trinket trace 2 actually teared off due to the wire i used. (When you remove the usb port, trace 2 from left to right) but i was able to still solder and connect a wire. Basically, all of it is done to your diagram but those were the only two mistakes i made. Nudging the resistor and with that trace? I'm wondering if it could be any of these? If it is the trace, is there anyway I could fix it? I see connection points at the back for + and - is that D+ and D- ?

Maybe I could just connect the wires there and it will work? Thought I'd ask you

11. TehCheez

TehCheez Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello!

Long story short I installed my Trinket M0 internally, it boots fine, and I installed autoRCM since I ran out of wire. Not sure if this is normal behavior or not but I cannot load a payload with the charger connected. It has to be unplugged for the Trinket to load my payload

Instantly after installing it I booted to SX OS and updated to 9.0.1 from 6.0.1 using ChoiDujourNX.

After that my battery will no longer charge. It won't go any lower while plugged in, but will never change even after being on charge for 8+ hours.

I've reset the battery sync and no help.

Is this most likely hardware or software? Here's pics of my install and the battery info.

Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

12. costlyclick

costlyclick Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Removed

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  13. eliasrs

eliasrs Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    upload_2019-10-16_16-36-57.png

Accidentally tore off the section marked in red. Is there any other location to solder these two wires to?

@mattytrog

14. Vi3trice

Vi3trice Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    How much did you tear off? You can see the two traces on top, while not an amazing option, you could still wire those two by removing some resist. Or just go straight for the pins.

15. eliasrs

eliasrs Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    Most of one of the traces is gone, not sure I'll be able to get a reliable attachment to it :/

Would a Gemma V2 work, or just the Gemma M0?
    Got a V2 available.

16. mattytrog

OP mattytrog You don`t want to listen to anything I say.

United Kingdom
    Got to be a Gemma M0.

Is the V2 SAMD based?

You can attach to the qfn pads on the chip and use your current chip.

17. eliasrs

eliasrs Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    Where are the QFN pads located?
    Don't think it's SAMD based unfortunately.

18. V3N0MBR

V3N0MBR Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi all, made a clean installation of RCMx86, but now my RJ45 to USB wont connect the internet. No USB device work on switch. Anyone with same problem??

19. Ryanoceros

Ryanoceros Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys, I just installed an RCMX86 v1.1 chip using the 4 wire method and I'm having an issue. The switch operates normally but that seems to be the problem. I can't get into UF2 mode and I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. I tried using this method:

Get into UF2 mode...

This is a method to get into UF2 mode...

Connect console to PC and send THIS payload using TegraRCMSmash...

Screen will go black, then double-press RESET on your chip... Your UF2 drive should pop up. If it doesn`t work the first time, try again. You can use the SAMD21 Update option in Switchboot also.

I've attached a pic of my install. Thanks!

20. ShadyGame

Portugal
    I don't have the skills and tools to do it, know anyone that could do it for me in Europe?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ItsyBitsy, Internal, (Trinket