Hacking Installing wii titles onto wii u

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys i have a question. There are wii games we can install onto the wii u with the wup installer. The ones i got from the eshop for example.but they should be exact the Same games as my wii discs or Not? Would ot be somehow possible to dump my wii discs and install them too? My Problem with using USB loaders is that somehow wiiflow crashes back to wiiflow when i Start a game, cfg cant See my games and USB loader gx cant load wii games from sd and I cant attach an USB drive because i have a wii u drive attached already. I dont want to constantly switch them. Its just because of this lazyness i even hacked the console to get rid of the CD changing madness.

Clab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you did the cios installer for your vwii, did you install beta52 or beta53? Beta53 can't load wii games from SD (at least with wiiflow), so if you redo it with 52 it may fix your crash.
That's what worked for me when I was in this situation.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When you did the cios installer for your vwii, did you install beta52 or beta53? Beta53 can't load wii games from SD (at least with wiiflow), so if you redo it with 52 it may fix your crash.
That's what worked for me when I was in this situation.

I used the dx2 thing.... Feeling little dumb rightnow but my that be it? Should i update any other ios?

EDIT: ok looked it up. I used beta 53. Trying to install beta 52 as i get home.

Last edited by BlackZero500,

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
I never really tested this, but can't you Ustealth the wii USB drive and plug it into the back USB ports, then plug the Wii U drive into the front USB ports?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I never really tested this, but can't you Ustealth the wii USB drive and plug it into the back USB ports, then plug the Wii U drive into the front USB ports?
That should indeed work. I know that some people are using 2 drives with their Wii U just fine, one drive for Wii/GC games and one for Wii U. Besides Nintendont being picky about the order of the drives (it doesn't officially support having multiple drives plugged in but people have got it working anyway) there seem to be no issues with it.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have a Resolution for my Problem. First, @Clab thanks, beta 52 worked like a charm. Second i can use Ustealth one USB drive and Put my vwii stuff there and it works. Wii u wont See the hidden drive and vwii does Not See the wii u drive. Problem solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: