ImXycho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Is it safe to instal WADS? (Wiiware VC etc.)
Or do i need a special vWii version wad.

And what manager is best to instal wads on vWii? Or is there another way

Im sure it has been asked but i searched around and did get results here and there but nothing that straight answered my question.

Thanks in advance

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Is it safe to instal WADS? (Wiiware VC etc.)
Or do i need a special vWii version wad.

And what manager is best to instal wads on vWii? Or is there another way

Im sure it has been asked but i searched around and did get results here and there but nothing that straight answered my question.

Thanks in advance

It is safe to install wiiware vc wads on vwii i even have some injected wads installed use this http://www.sendspace.com/file/ti5h9q its for vwii. And if you want to use forwarders for usb loaders,emulators or homebrew in general you have to convert the wii forwarder with this http://www.hacksden.com/showthread....r-forwarder-channels-compatible-with-the-vWii

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's not 100% safe.
If the wad comes from an unknown source (google > random piracy website), hasn't been tested by other users, or you just created it yourself, it could happen that the Banner animation is done incorrectly and it will brick your vWii if you install it.
You should first test the animation on your Wii (if you have one) which has better brick protection like Bootmii or priiloader, or use EmuNAND to test your channel's animation or even play that game from it.

ImXycho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, Well that puts a different light on it.
I've sold my wii, so i can't test it. Is there a list of Wii u compatible wads etc?

Oh isn't there an USB loader that plays VC/Wiiware? Or would it be safe from an SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte