Hacking Installing WADs

Acester

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
40
Trophies
0
XP
158
Country
Canada
Hey all, it's me again. Just so you know, I am using xzxero's guide and I am stumped at the moment. Right now I have to install the following wad files:

Install IOS70-v6687.wad
Install IOS202-v4.wad
Install IOS222-v4.wad
Install IOS223-v4.wad
Install IOS249-v14.wad
Install IOS250-v65535.wad

Apparantly they are included in some .zip folder called modify.zip, which you get by emailing [email protected] I emailed it twice and got nothing, so I moved along and I seem to be doing fine..

Anyway, I need to get my hands on those wad files but I'm not sure where they're at, can someone show me how to get them?
Also, I understand you need WAD Manager 1.5, and I have it, but it's not showing up in the HBC. I've placed it inside of the /apps folder, is that correct?
I also understand that the wad files have to go into a folder called /wad...

Anyway, any help is appreciated.
 

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
1,770
Trophies
0
Location
the land of lol
XP
528
Country
Go here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader

That can get you any IOS wads you need
smile.gif
 

Acester

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
40
Trophies
0
XP
158
Country
Canada
Slimmmmmm said:
Go here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader

That can get you any IOS wads you need
smile.gif

Cool, thanks

I took a look at it, but I am now stumped again.
frown.gif
I got the first one "IOS70-v6687.wad" fine.. But the 2nd one "IOS202-v4.wad" doesn't seem to be listed. Also, the other ones that are listed like IOS 222 has 2 versions, either the newest or v65280, and I am looking for v4 apparently. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I click "wii", then "Database, IOS" and look in there. Thanks for the help so far, this is a cool program.
smile.gif
 

Halo_Killer

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
52
Trophies
0
XP
99
Country
United States
The only ios from your list that you would want to get from NUS would be ios 70, because I don't think it even has 202 or 250, and the versions of 222, 223 and 249 is has are stub versions. Also, as far as installing those ios's, if you can, I think you should use their online installers.
 

Acester

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
40
Trophies
0
XP
158
Country
Canada
Halo_Killer said:
The only ios from your list that you would want to get from NUS would be ios 70, because I don't think it even has 202 or 250, and the versions of 222, 223 and 249 is has are stub versions. Also, as far as installing those ios's, if you can, I think you should use their online installers.

Very helpful, thank you!

What kind of online installer can I use? That sounds much easier.. I have Wad Manager 1.5, but it's not appearing in THC and I don't know if that's normal or not..
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I'm new to the whole soft modding thing.. I actually have a wiikey v1, but I'd really like to be able to do this if I can to work with the wiikey, mainly for NSMB and future hard to launch games.
 

wii knee

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
200
Trophies
0
XP
139
Country
United States
Acester said:
Hey all, it's me again. Just so you know, I am using xzxero's guide and I am stumped at the moment. Right now I have to install the following wad files:

Install IOS70-v6687.wad
Install IOS202-v4.wad
Install IOS222-v4.wad
Install IOS223-v4.wad
Install IOS249-v14.wad
Install IOS250-v65535.wad

Apparantly they are included in some .zip folder called modify.zip, which you get by emailing [email protected] I emailed it twice and got nothing, so I moved along and I seem to be doing fine..

Anyway, I need to get my hands on those wad files but I'm not sure where they're at, can someone show me how to get them?
Also, I understand you need WAD Manager 1.5, and I have it, but it's not showing up in the HBC. I've placed it inside of the /apps folder, is that correct?
I also understand that the wad files have to go into a folder called /wad...

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Dude, it's in your spam/junk mail folder. look there
 

Acester

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
40
Trophies
0
XP
158
Country
Canada
It is not in the junk folder. And the spam filter is off. *shrug*

Anyway, it's working smoothly now, thank you xzxero!
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Whenever I go on a train, visit a restaurant, or enter a shop, there maybe a chance that there is some kid in their pram holding an iPad infront of their face watching Cocomelon.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And there goes the ''Dad of the Year'' award
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Nah that's what gets them the award
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    These iPads deserve to be trashed.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Maybe only old senoirs would have loved to hear noisy kids
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    But then again, I see kids as a health hazza

    rd
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Their ears would have troubles hearing their loud screeches that they can sleep in peace.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @ZeroT21, They lack any common sense because their brain hasn't been fully developed.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    If old people learned how to use tablets more we might get them off the road :tpi:
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Anyways, I'm off for tonight. See you all later.
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Old people flip tables in anger :P
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I remember The Onion.
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    YOOO whats this
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    If anyone is here please help me with my wii
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ask nicer
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    bruh please im just tryna play mariokart
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Bruh
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    usb loader is taking forever to load
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    i just wanna play mario kart:cry:
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Make a thread in the Nintendo forums
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    um ok
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The chatbox is for chatting not everyone here knows how to solve your issue
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    Oh alright my bad
    TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard: Oh alright my bad