Hacking Installing WADs in 4.0

Dookieman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I looked around and could not find an exact answer for my question. Is there a way install WADs in 4.0? I have cIOS installed and backups work fine. Whenever I try and install WADs, specifically NTSC Majoras Mask, it gives me an error -1. What should I do?

Dookieman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.... I've had no luck finding that particular file. Anyone else have luck? I know I have 60 and 61 patched. Can someone PM?

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
That's weird. I installed Majora's Mask using Wad manager 1.3 with no problems. I'm at 4.0U with patched IOS 60 and CIOS Rev08.

On a side note, the game's sound is not working very well, for me at least. Maybe it's because the game is the PAL version and it doesn't work as it should on NTSC.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fakie! said:
That's weird. I installed Majora's Mask using Wad manager 1.3 with no problems. I'm at 4.0U with patched IOS 60 and CIOS Rev08.

On a side note, the game's sound is not working very well, for me at least. Maybe it's because the game is the PAL version and it doesn't work as it should on NTSC.

It is. All reports I've seen say that the game runs perfectly on PAL Wiis. So we'll probably have to wait for the NTSC version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs