Hacking Installing PS4 .PKG Files Using a Function vs Debug Settings

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO WITH THIS. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS EVEN FUNCTIONAL RIGHT NOW.
Damn it seems like PSX news is booming. PS4 developer flat_z has been researching .RAPs and .RIFs for years with a more recent PS3 RIF to RAP or RAP to RIF converter. Today he has actually hinted at how to Install PS4 .PKG Files (Tutorial) with the function itself rather than through Debug Settings.

BadChoicesZ briefly explained this and reminded us what flat_z mentioned on Twitter, that as you'll still need a RIF file to make the PS4 Package playable.

Check out flat_z on Twitter to see some posts that clarifies this. If CEX was ever a thing for CFW this is most likely the method to be used on CEX. DEX however already has a built in .PKG installer. Anyways I hope this leads somewhere big and good luck to all of you!

I honestly hope in the next hour more news doesn't appear because if it does I have to post it. It took me 2 hours to make the PS3 FW Collection.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.