Tutorial  Updated

Installing PKGs to PS4 on 6.72 in 30 min or less with Remote Package Installer

You will need to run Mira No HB on Al Azifs exploit page, regular Mira wont work.

-Install RPI PKG to PS4 https://mega.nz/#!2dN1XajB!Z5fXyFoKOXFI_ujgGoCZfFFy5nyn7OWo6vF6h_HmWhQ
-Install PS4 Remote PKG Sender this one (others may give you problems, they did me) https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-remote-pkg-sender-gui-for-installing-packages-by-irefuse.6061/

Ok the best way is use ethernet wifi speeds will make you wait probably at least 3 hours unless you have blazing fast internet. You can plug in ethernet from PS4 to router or computer. I use computer so I will tell you how to do that.

Right click on your internet connection in the bottom right of your computer. Open Network and internet settings. Where it says ethernet, it should say unidentified network this is actually ok. Right click it go to properties, go to internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Click use the following ip address (yours will be the same as mine because of ethernet)

IP address 192.168.1.4
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Default gateway 192.168.1.1

Go to your ps4 settings network, setup internet connection, choose Use a Lan cable > custom > manual > Enter The following

IP address 192.168.1.8
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway 192.168.1.1
Primary DNS 165.227.83.145
Secondary DNS 192.241.221.79

Now open PK4 Remote PKG Sender on your PC,

Local IP should already be correct,
Port change to 8080
Choose files choose your pkg ( you can do more than one at a time but I recommend doing 1 at a time)

Now back on your PS4 make sure you dont have Remote Packer Installer open if you do close content, remember this for future it needs to be opened right before you send pkg or it might fail. So open remote package installer on your ps4 and on PS4 Remote PKG Sender hit send, it should tell you the game is downloading like if it was a psn game. You don't have to leave Remote Package Installer open you can hit ps button and change the screen, but of course dont close content on it until the pkg is installed. After each game you will need to close RPI and reopen it before sending pkg.

If your ethernet port on your computer is 1g, you should be able to install any game in 30 min or less. Red Dead 2 took me 32 min and that is an 80 gb. This is the only way to install or play games from external right now as well you cant install to external from usb right now, but for some reason this works. So that's another benefit also you dont have to copy a game to usb then copy it to PS4 so it will save time.

Any questions or help feel free to ask.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably should add you do need good internet speeds for it to be that fast I have 5G 400 mb download, but others have way faster than me. But even if your speeds aren't that good it will be faster to do it this way than to transfer a a 30 gb game to your usb drive, then transfer it to your PS4. If it's an 80 gb game like Red Dead 2 you'll probably be transfering and installing all day if you use usb.

Sometimes you might have to reboot your computer after you setup any sharing with an ethernet cord so if you can't get it to work keep that in mind. I have already installed about 25 games this way and I never got any crashes on the PS4 except 1 game that i think was a bad PKG so it defintely works and works well once you get past the setup part.

rorschach86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok this is going to sound really dumb but I cant find the package sender exe. I downloaded for windows x64 but I cant find the actual application...

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok this is going to sound really dumb but I cant find the package sender exe. I downloaded for windows x64 but I cant find the actual application...

Sounds like your virus protection took it from you lol.

Unless you use a different virus protecton and if are using Windows Defender where it says Type here to search type "virus". Go to Protection history look if they took any items from you and restore them. Defender sucks it happens to me a lot.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the first folder ps4remotepkgsender.exe

Since I'm posting anyway I thought I'd mention there's an alternative now to Remote Package Installer, there's now a Homebrew Store that can use to install pkgs. I prefer RPI but there are a few games that wouldn't work for me from RPI for whatever reason that did work through the store. It is easier to use as well.The downside is it seems to take way longer. So only use this if you can't get a game to install with RPI or for some reason can't use RPI.

Install store.pkg on PS4 to internal
Make sure your PS4 has a internet connection, ethernet to your computer or router would be faster than wifi obviously
Run the Tool from PC DesktopApp1.exe, enter your PS4 IP and hit save.
Run the store, and send the PKG. You don't have to do anything in the store just run it. Note that it's a little different than RPI if you leave the store window you won't see the icon of the game or anything. It will install it after the install it done. But as long as you see progress on the tool it should be working.

Attachments

• store.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 734
  • Tool.zip
    8 MB · Views: 734

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been meaning to mention about the first post the reason you can put in the same ip as me and it will work is it's because the first post is a ethernet offline method. If you use this when you need to run the exploit you will have to change your network settings back.

But instead of having to switch back and forth you can try this let's say your IP uses 192.168.0.1 or or let's say 192.168.137.1. You connect your ethernet from your PS4 to your Laptop or computer, and go to network settings and under ethernet you set a static ip of 192.168.0.200 and on your PS4 you can put 192.168.0.201, or the other example 192.168.137.200 and 192.168.137.201. Only you know your IP but you're just using high numbers so it doens't conflict with other things. Expect to have to reboot your computer then hopefully you can send RPI fast with ethernet and be able to do the exploit or whatever other internet thing you need at the same time. To sum up with the example of 192.168.0.1 being default gateway.

PC:

PS4

Then reboot your computer.

If you have no clue what your ip is just open cmd prompt and type /run ipconfig all

Also if this is foreign to you it's understable, just right click the little internet icon in the right corner of your computer and choose network settings. With the ethernet plugged in you should see Wifi and Ethernet. You don't have to do anything to Wifi just leave it. Just change these settings on Ethernet only.

Reactions: Fireword

anubhav91

Trophies
XP
Country
India
thank you so much for this tutorial I had trouble setting ip I solved it via following video just set ip as nagato for lan and ps4 it will work.

Again thanks for tutorial God Bless

Last edited by anubhav91,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Gonna to use direct connect PC to PS4 through LAN, will ethernet crossover cable work? For original xbox it required a cable like this to FTP

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Gonna to use direct connect PC to PS4 through LAN, will ethernet crossover cable work? For original xbox it required a cable like this to FTP
I use regular cable(direct no cross) but is pretty random sometimes 20 gb in 5 min and another time 30 min

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2020-12-25_0-34-18.png

this, spd is around 45-55MBps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr