Installing neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thegreatwhitehop, Jul 27, 2009.

Jul 27, 2009

Installing neogamma by thegreatwhitehop at 1:32 AM (4,779 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. thegreatwhitehop
    OP

Newcomer thegreatwhitehop Member

United States
    Ok you can flame me if you want, I have searched the topics, but did not find exactly what I wanted to this question. I have backup loader gamma, and want to install neogamma with cios 13a. What are exactly the steps to acomplish this. I have no network connection. I would also like to know how much free space is needed to not have to worry about bricking while installing. Any help is appreciated. I have system menu 3.3 if needed. Thanks in advance.

2. leemufc

Member leemufc GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  3. thegreatwhitehop
    OP

United States
    Thanks, was hoping I could just install new cios over old one and install neogamma with channel, but looks like there are many other steps to the process.

4. HiBit

Member HiBit GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    You can install an new cIOS over an old one.

You can install Neogamma with channel. Look around for an forwarder channel and put the latest release on your sd card under sdcard:\apps\neogamma.

That's all.

5. thegreatwhitehop
    OP

United States
    Thanks, that should be easy, does anyone know how much free space is needed to insure clean install?

6. thegreatwhitehop
    OP

United States
    Still have a couple questions. Will this work with 3.3. and how much space do I need in wii memory to insure clean install? Thanks again in advance.