Installing Homebrew channel how to load games and where?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by busybees, Dec 17, 2008.

1. busybees
    OP

Newcomer busybees Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi

I am new to this forum. Can some one please help me. I am going to install a Homebrew channel with Zelda, Twiglight Princess. What are the next step to get the games and do i need to save the games on SD card or DVD. Also how many games will 1gb SD card will store. Many Thanks in advance.

2. Distrance

Member Distrance GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    You can get games from anywhere on internet. If you're talking about Wii games, that is. You need to burn them into DVD with IMGBurn. ( DVD-R preferrably, burn speed doesn't matter )

I can't link you to games,but learn how to use ĀµTorrent ( www.utorrent.com ) and search the internet.

After you get Homebrew Channel installed, you need to install those cIOS'es etc, and Gamma Backup Launcher. You can launch the games through that.

If you're looking for Virtual Console/Wii Ware games, you need to download them. ( Again I can't link you ), and place the WAD files into the SD card root to WAD folder. Install them at Homebrew Channel with WADManager. ( Note! This is extremely risky if you install wads acquired from random locations, and you should install Starfall before doing anything else )..

SD Card stores maybe 30 Wiiware games or so. It's hard to say since the file size varies. Anyway, your Wii can hold only about 5 Virtual Console/Wii Ware games anyway.

There.. I wrote the answers for you but if you had went to Wii - Hacking and looked up the stickies, everything would have been answered to you. Conclusion = USE THE SEARCH. Being a new is NOT an excuse.