aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So, I have super smash bros on my 3ds
I play online from time to time, but i was thinking, if i installed "pirated" dlc from .CIA file, could Nintendo ban me?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So, I have super smash bros on my 3ds
I play online from time to time, but i was thinking, if i installed "pirated" dlc from .CIA file, could Nintendo ban me?
Nope. But the police can arrest you if you're traced. Hop on to a VPN if you really wish to pirate content. That's all. You risk nothing with Nintendo with pirated DLC CIA

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also wanna do this.
Can I do this with BigBluemenu? If so, how???
I have legit sm4sh from eshop and have cloud/Lucas

D

Deleted User

The karma gods will cover you life in darkness while the MPAA and RIAA hunt you down and kill you in a bizarre 'quail hunting accident'.... Huh, oh that was Dick Cheney and some other guy, has nothing to do with this.

To actually answer your question, yes, you can install downloadable content CIA files. No, we can't tell you where they exist on the internet.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well, I bought both Lucas and Roy from the Eshop, found a cia with all the DLC on that iso site, however, even after installing it with FBI, I get nothing ingame :/

I even tried deleting all of my installed DLC, installed the DLC cia from the site, and only Lucas and Roy will actually show up, nothing else, so I have no idea what's going on.

Akshuls

Comic sans
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I bought both Lucas and Roy from the Eshop, found a cia with all the DLC on that iso site, however, even after installing it with FBI, I get nothing ingame :/

I even tried deleting all of my installed DLC, installed the DLC cia from the site, and only Lucas and Roy will actually show up, nothing else, so I have no idea what's going on.
Are you on the latest version of smash? Make sure your emunand is above 9.5

KFC Double Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I saw somebody on the iso site say using bigbluemenu instead of FBI gave them the DLC.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Are you on the latest version of smash? Make sure your emunand is above 9.5
Yes, I manually updated smash from the e-shop, and my emuNAND is on 10.3 (O3DS)

I saw somebody on the iso site say using bigbluemenu instead of FBI gave them the DLC.
Hmm, I'll try this and see how well it goes.

TrashyClassy

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You can. I tried and I didn't get banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also the DLCs as CIAs will only work with digital games. It does not work in retail games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo