Hacking Installing cfw 6.60 pro b10 on a PSP Go?

eastbayarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a tutorial for this? I have searched but haven't found a definite answer on this. Any help is appreciated!

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bare basics are this:

1. Copy the ProUpdate and FastRecovery folders to PSP/GAME when your PSPGo is connected by USB.
2. From the game menu on your PSP, run the ProUpdate. (Not the FastRecovery.)
3. Follow the on screen instructions to install.
4. Whenever you boot the PSP from it being completely off, it will start up in official firmware. Run FastRecovery to switch to the custom firmware.

After its installed, you can delete the ProUpdate folder. Keep the FastRecovery folder.

Did this with mine. Super easy.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
e84ebk.png

Reactions: 1 person

eastbayarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess my real question was, can this be installed from an M2 memory card? I am waiting for my USB cable for my PSP go, so I wanted to see if I could use my M2 card

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Not on 6.60. If you downgrade to 6.20 then you can install the 6.20 permanent patch and it'll be in hacked mode each startup (unless you hold select to boot in OFW mode) like in the sticky.

To downgrade, you should check your PSP's system info when in hacked mode and make sure it says it's a 05g, then use this to trick the PSP into running the 6.20 installer.
http://filetrip.net/psp-downloads/firmware-related/download-6x-downgrader-v50-f27275.html

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Also keep in mind that you won't be able to use PSN for quite a while regardless of firmware.
Not true, with PRO you can use PSN with any version.

That would be kind of hard considering you can't even use PSN with OFW right now. Not to mention that when it comes back you might need a CFW update to B11 if they change anything PSP side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr