Hacking Installing Atmosphere with SX Core/Lite: Package1 seems corrupt!

ClementNerma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
Hi there!

Due to the lack of updates for SX OS in the past months, and the fact it doesn't correctly support versions higher than 11.0.0 while I'm trying to play games requiring the 13.0.0 version, I decided to stop using SX OS and go to Atmosphere instead.

So I followed quite a few guides, but none of them worked. The best ones I've tried are https://rentry.org/AtmosphereSysNAND and https://rentry.org/mys8q, which have been recommended by multiple users.

The problem I have is that, I'm able to install Hekate with a patched boot.dat and boot on it without any problem, all features seem to work correctly (EmuNAND creation, BOOT0/BOOT1 dump, etc.)

But then when I launch Atmosphere from the home menu, be it on SysNAND or EmuNAND, I always get a "Package1 seems corrupt!" error.

Now, if I recall correctly I used ChoiDuJourNX a long time ago to update the console, and I never used Daybreak. SX OS runs on my SysNAND (I never play online and don't even connect to the internet so this was easier for me to setup the first time I did it).

I'm currently still able to dump my BOOT0/BOOT1 partition if that helps.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? Removing Hekate and Atmosphere and leaving SX's stock boot.dat and licence.dat only works fine, it makes the console boot on SX OS and everything still works correctly. But I'd like to move to Atmosphere if that's possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You will need to edit your hekate_ipl.ini as I don't think its been configured correctly.

You can get the Fusee sigpatches from itotaljustice on github and then read the wiki part. It should help you with adding a link in the ini file to chainload Fusee

Reactions: doom95

ClementNerma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
You will need to edit your hekate_ipl.ini as I don't think its been configured correctly.

You can get the Fusee sigpatches from itotaljustice on github and then read the wiki part. It should help you with adding a link in the ini file to chainload Fusee
Mine contains the following:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Warmboot Error Fix]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

I also don't think it's configured incorrectly given that Hekate does try to launch Atmosphere.

Last edited by ClementNerma,

ClementNerma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
ChoiDuJourNX corrupts boot0 if you had previously used that to update your sxos emunand. I generated a fresh emunand for use with Atmosphere for this reason.
Indeed I did that a long time ago to go to HOS 11.0.0. I also tried to generate an emuNAND from Hekate but it didn't work either :|

I still get the same error message:

A fatal error ocurred whilewhen running Fusée.

Package1 seems corrupt!

Press POWER to reboot.

Last edited by ClementNerma,

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I read somewhere on Sciresm's github page in release notes that that it's "normal" for SXOS users to get the fatal errors.
Yes he even apologised to SX core users, because he didden't had a fix but later deleted that apology.

Normal for SX core users

Me self is struggeling with the fatal Tsec error when booting via fusee

Last edited by UnderJinx,

pegoncology

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I read somewhere on Sciresm's github page in release notes that that it's "normal" for SXOS users to get the fatal errors.
Yes he even apologised to SX core users, because he didden't had a fix but later deleted that apology.

Normal for SX core users

Me self is struggeling with the fatal Tsec error when booting via fusee
Thanks
does anyone know if atmosphere on sysnand works then ?

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ClementNerma check your hekate config. and your first link https://rentry.org/AtmosphereSysNAND
breaks down ever problem you've had. Just wrong way to boot pkg3.

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.