Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
53422d1406891439-vita-pkg.jpg
​​

About:
Hey,
Here is just a POC of beta pkg installation (these native pkg encrypted with PSP AES keys), They can actually install them on 3.15!
Here is the proof (uncharted_portable.pkg is a beta pkg which can be found in the leaked SDK).
Credits :
tomtomdu80
mr.gas
GodmanGen
If any dev from PS3 scene or good with PKG file format wants to join the party, we'd love to work on PKG generation Feel free to contact us !

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And? He's still spreading information. I don't see anything wrong with one link. It's not like it makes or breaks the news he's sharing about.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
And? He's still spreading information. I don't see anything wrong with one link. It's not like it makes or breaks the news he's sharing about.

Regardless of whether he's spreading information or not, he's using his own website as a source which counts as advertising (there have been other members warned for this), the source he's linking doesn't even have the information on the "front page" (it's in some forum from the site, and the post in question is almost a month old), and it's clearly copy-pasted which is also a no.

Thread locked and OP reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr