Hacking installin ioses

ac3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may have saw my last thread. If you have I have figured that out. Now I have one question. In the thread I was linked to I followed the instructions. When i did it on my vwii it didn't have the option to change ios to 249 what should I do. I am reinstalling IOS 58 Because I installed a wii ios and not a vwii version.
I would really like help soon because I have to return lego Batman tomorrow.
EDIT: yes i do realize the title is wrong.

Last edited by ac3ds,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may have saw my last thread. If you have I have figured that out. Now I have one question. In the thread I was linked to I followed the instructions. When i did it on my vwii it didn't have the option to change ios to 249 what should I do. I am reinstalling IOS 58 Because I installed a wii ios and not a vwii version.

Lego Batman is only used to install HBC? Once you have that you don't need it anymore..... If you're installing IOS that tells me you have HBC already and that you don't need it anymore....

As far as Wii IOS on vWii - Not recommended other than known working IOS'. But from reading there are Wii ony and vWii only IOS. Don't mess up or you could brick your vWii by installing a Wii only IOS

Last edited by Maximilious,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Lego Batman is only used to install HBC? Once you have that you don't need it anymore..... If you're installing IOS that tells me you have HBC already and that you don't need it anymore....

As far as Wii IOS on vWii - Not recommended other than known working IOS'. But from reading there are Wii ony and vWii only IOS. Don't mess up or you could brick your vWii by installing a Wii only IOS
His HBC is probably broken because he installed a Wii IOS58.

I haven't seen your last thread. Do you have a cIOS installed on vWii? Otherwise, you wouldn't get the option to switch to IOS249.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ac3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can load IOS 9,12,13,14,15,17,21,22,28,31,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,43,45,46,48,53,55,56,57,58,59,62,80
Even though I have 58 it just freezes when i load it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality