iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if i could be without my wii for a couple days, i'll just try it with my tech dept. guy standing over my shoulder making sure i dont fck up.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
cant find any in my city, but i know a guy....

you talking about me LOL

well, i hate to say it, but now your kinda like a backup installer... Turns out a guy i work with, he's in our tech dept. has soldering experience, and he has all the tools we need less than 20 yrs away from where i'm sitting right now.
So if he can do it, or atleast make sure i'm doing it right, it'll save me a 2 hour trip....

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you talking about me LOL

well, i hate to say it, but now your kinda like a backup installer... Turns out a guy i work with, he's in our tech dept. has soldering experience, and he has all the tools we need less than 20 yrs away from where i'm sitting right now.
So if he can do it, or atleast make sure i'm doing it right, it'll save me a 2 hour trip....

I'd avoid Preston.....I know him.......go with your IT guys there.....LOL!
rofl2.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

you talking about me LOL

I'd avoid Preston.....I know him.......go with your IT guys there.....LOL!
rofl2.gif

well even then, i want to satisfaction that i atleast attempted it (hopefully sucessfully). I want the IT guy there to just stop me from making any obvious mistakes. After reading some of the installs on this forum, alot of noobs are having alot of sucess. of course, there is always someone who's screwed it up somewhere alot the way. But the thread about "Hardest Part, and Things No one told you" have helped me feel secure in that i can indeed solder my wiikey once it arrives. I probably wont get it for a while anyways ( i think i ordered too late, but i'm patient) and i dont even have a DVD burner yet (it should be here within a week)... and in the mean time, i'm reading up on how to flash my 360. So i can really make use out of the burner...

edit: well, I was going to use this one IT guy, till i found out another IT guy is building a robot to retrieve him beer from his fridge.... he's more than half done... he should be able to do it with his eye closed, right?

ciama81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I messed mine up, which is why I sent mine out. Still works fine, but I pulled a pad while trying to file a tiny bridge. Oh well. My installer can fix it for me by wiring to the pin. I was just about done too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.