Installer crashes while building SNEEK - where can I download it, already compiled?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by random_human_being_, Feb 28, 2016.

1. random_human_being_
    OP

random_human_being_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2016
    Italy
    I'm trying to set up sneek to run a few VC games that don't work with emunand.

The first thing I did was trying to use the installer I downloaded here, which however crashes every time I press the second Get Files button. I tried to run it as an Admin and to set compatibility as Windows 7 (I'm using 10), but the result is the same.

I then tried using ModMii, but for some reason the process stops displaying this:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I tried looking for the compiled files, but all I could find were the files of uneek.

2. random_human_being_
    OP

random_human_being_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2016
    Italy
    Never mind, apparently the error was due to ModMii being unable, for some reason, to download the latest version of unrar. I downloaded it, put unrar.exe in C:\ModMii\temp, launched ModMii and successfully built sneek.

3. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 14, 2009
    United States
    did the same thing, but unfortunately (S)NEEK just makes the drive LED flash blue when trying to boot it from USB Loader GX. :(