Homebrew Installed the same bogus wax twice on Wii mod lite and now it’s dose this when ever I enter the app

Oppaiking54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help

Attachments

• FF96F264-92A6-4EDB-8D6B-E44FBEE14872.jpeg
    FF96F264-92A6-4EDB-8D6B-E44FBEE14872.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105

Oppaiking54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

What did you try to install ??

What application ??

Be more specific in your comments, give more information so that we know what it is.
They were wads from ghostwhare collection on archive.org I downloaded the license keys for the games and now it’s doing this

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They were wads from ghostwhare collection on archive.org I downloaded the license keys for the games and now it’s doing this
As far as I know... wads are NOT EQUAL to license keys.

You probably messed up your entire Wii's IOS, or in other words, corrupted the files that makes the console function.

I'm not sure if it's called "Banner Brick" but as long as you have a backup of your original NAND and a way to access BootMii / PriiLoader, you can revert back your entire Wii's "Operative System"

Oppaiking54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You probably messed up your entire Wii's IOS, or in other words, corrupted the files that makes the console function.

I'm not sure if it's called "Banner Brick" but as long as you have a backup of your original NAND and a way to access BootMii / PriiLoader, you can revert back your entire Wii's "Operative System"

By saying liscense keys I mean bogus wads on wad2bin this never happens to me befrore and usually downloading wads goes smotyhly I think it was the Pokémon red wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only the Jaguar could run something so advanced! lol