Hacking Installed new update, now nothing works. Please help

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated my Wii because of a new Monster Hunter Tri demo, nothing has worked. I cant run anything from backup loaders and I cant install any new channels with the was manager. I even tried recovering my wii using bootmii but that didnt even seem to work. Since this update is brand new and I'm sure no one has it, I doubt anyone would know what to do to help. Should I try to downgrade and see if that works? I have no idea what else to do :[

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. not 4.2. I was in 4.2 and everything worked perfect (I used the sticky on top). I got this new demo a few days ago and I updated. At first I thought everything was fine since the wii wasnt bricked and all my homebrew was still there...but I recently tried playing some games through some loaders and they would always act up. Now I tried to install a few channels through the wad manager and im geting the same error. Error=2011

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I just erase everything thats on my Wii right now then? Can I just use the option from the Wii settings to return everything back to normal and then just hack it all over again?

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just get the modify pack and do the modify section or use ios250 for dop-ios to delete the stubs and install a patched IOS36 and use 36 for wad manager steps no need to delete everything

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm able to install wads now but I think I'm still having the same problem with the loaders. I'm going to try out a few other games to be sure though.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with the games on my HDD. It's extremely weird. They first lose some sound and then the remote stops working and then it just freezes.

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I did everything all over again from step 1. Have you ever heard of this happening though? Atleast the wad thing got fixed. I have no idea what could be wrong with the games.

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run WAD Manager 1.5
Press + on:
cIOS202[38+60]-v4.wad
cIOS222[38+37]-v4.wad
cIOS223[38]-v4.wad
cIOS249-v17.wad
cIOS250-v17.wad
IOS70-64-v6687[TB+ES_diV+NAND].wad
Press 1 to install the cIOS's.

Did all that too

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
then you have cIOS and a patched SM.

backup launchers should work, as well as installing WAD's

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Askherserenity said:
Probably gonna have to look for someone to trade Wii's with "/
why so you could mess up theirs and have 2 garbage wii's?

i wont alllow it!!

you could fix yours, i know there's nothing wrong with it.

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it looks like the launchers work ok but once I get into a game, those things happen. I've tried it with USB GX and with Neogamma and the same thing happens. The games either freeze while loading something or the music cuts off, my remote dies, and then it freezes.

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol The Wii works fine, I've tried out my real copies of the games and they work. I would trade it with someone who wouldnt hack it. Maybe its my HDD that is messed up? I tried formating it but that didnt do anything.

Posts merged

I'm going to hold off on doing anything else and have my friend bring his HDD so we can try his out on my Wii. Then we would know for sure :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou