Xeronkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys,

First of all, I'm very new to the 3DS environment, and I'm very lost with all the information to swallow about CFW, Luma, SysNand and EmuNand ; so it is highly possible that I made a mistake, or simply didn't understand a very simple thing to do. If that's the case, please accept my apologies.
I'm searching a solution for a couple of days now, but I either don't understand how to solve my problem, or just find outdated information.

So, a few days ago I noticed I could finally install a CFW on my 2DS, which I did easily (thanks to 3ds.guide website ).
Before that, I played on Pokemon Omega Ruby that I bought and downloaded from the eshop, with some Pokemon I want back now. However, the game isn't on my home page anymore, even if the game folder is at the same place that before the CFW upgrade.
Alternatively, I could just use the savefile, check on Citra if everything is OK, then re-download the game properly and put back the save with JKSV homebrew.

If you have any solution, I will take it !

Thanks for reading and your help :)

Xeronkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would suggest downloading tikshop, and running it. It should install any missing tickets, and install them. Your game should show back up hopefully! If you need any help, let me know!

Hello mbcrazed, thanks a lot for your help.
Sadly, it seems that tikshop developement is stopped and the project deleted from github (sorry I can't post links with my account, just complete with htt ps:// )( gbatemp.net/threads/release-tikshop-install-tickets-and-launch-the-eshop.437238 )
Is it safe &/or necessary to still search a cia file of this ?

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, it seems that tikshop developement is stopped and the project deleted from github (sorry I can't post links with my account, just complete with htt ps:// )( gbatemp.net/threads/release-tikshop-install-tickets-and-launch-the-eshop.437238 )
Use tikDevil not tikshop
download it via FBI -> TitleDB

Reactions: Xeronkar

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I forgot that the project has stopped! I would listen to CrispyCola! tikDevil is more up to date!

Xeronkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I tried installing and using TikDevil, but nothing changed. I tried the 2.0.0 version (found on github manually) and the 0.7 version (downloaded with FBI TitleDB). The first one ran then closed quickly. The second found about 1200 tickets, and took a while to install, but as I said, it did nothing :/
I'm starting to wonder if I backuped correctly my games, because my Bravely default game is still there, but no sign of my Pokemon Omega Ruby...

Xeronkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for the intrusion but that response tell us nothing . . . please be more descriptive . . . can you see the icon?
if you view your installed titles via fbi can you see it the game?

Yeah sorry.
There is no problem installing and playing the game when I take it from eshop nor freeshop. When it starts, it says it creates the main files for saves, then ask the language, as it should do the first time the game is launched.
It doesn't detect any previously installed game, nor any existing save, and I can play without problem.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah sorry.
There is no problem installing and playing the game when I take it from eshop nor freeshop. When it starts, it says it creates the main files for saves, then ask the language, as it should do the first time the game is launched.
It doesn't detect any previously installed game, nor any existing save, and I can play without problem.
You are running this from your SD card and not CTRNAND, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.