Hacking Installed CIAs Don't Show On Homescreen?

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I recently switched from a 8gb internal SD card to a 64gb one (formatted in Fat32 and everything) I went to reformat my EmuNand, everything went well, put all the CIAs on my SD card, opened up my EmuNand, went to install, and they kept throwing errors, so I deleted a few of them from the SD card, and apparently that fixed it... sort of... I can now install them, it completes it, but nothing shows up on my homescreen (still in emunand)... it was working perfectly with my 8gb, but not at all with my 64.. any help?

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check if your SD is fake....sounds like it

How can I tell if it's fake? It looks pretty real, and works on other things it seems like... Unless the people who faked it really went out of their way to copy the exact packaging, exact everything on the SD card, and actually make the packaging out of half decently nice packaging :/

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How can I tell if it's fake? It looks pretty real, and works on other things it seems like... Unless the people who faked it really went out of their way to copy the exact packaging, exact everything on the SD card, and actually make the packaging out of half decently nice packaging :/
packaging is often very near perfect, they wouldnt really be able to sell them easily if it had Sanddydisc wrote on the front now could they :P

PS the fakes always "appear" to work, they just spoof the available size so even the devices they are inserted into don't notice the difference, only way to really know for sure is by verifying it with a fake disk tester like h2testw

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
packaging is often very near perfect, they wouldnt really be able to sell them easily if it had Sanddydisc wrote on the front now could they :P

So, how can I tell? :/ Worst comes to worst I can get a refund from eBay, as they are mislabeling their product, but still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here