Installed arm9loaderhax then can not turn the o3ds on(power LED lights up for a short sec)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ezrius, May 26, 2016.

1. Ezrius
    OP

Ezrius Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    Hi all, thanks for the helps few days ago.
    Today I have gone through all the (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki) guide till the very last phase, which is part5 section 2 Installing arm9loaderhax.
    The checks for the SafeA9LHInstaller were all clear but when I used start button to restart the 3ds, it can not turn on again.
    Now the 3ds can not turn on with or without the SD card. Some people say that its might because the top screen wire problem but I have tried some 90 degree method(no idea if that's legit) but it doesn't work either.

So any idea what is going on? (I have all the nands' backup based on that guide if that helps)

Thank you all :)

2. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
  3. Ezrius
    OP

Ezrius Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    Jayro likes this.
  4. Jaxon

Jaxon Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2013
    United States
    My friend is having this exact same problem except he does have arm9loaderhax.bin

He ran the test file from Plailect's troubleshooting guide and it confirmed its not bricked, just says "something else is broken" but doesn't state what. And I suspect it could be a misplaced file or something of that nature is well.

Anyone have any ideas or should I start a new thread?

5. annson24

annson24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2016
    You might need to format your sd card first using decrypt9 or emunand9. Then place the a9lh.bin back to the sd card.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. MADM4N

MADM4N Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2017
    France
    Hello Newcomer , I just have the same problem than you , I would like to download the zip file you're talking about , but when I click , the link is not valid

Thanks for help