Hacking Installed A9lh but no Health & Safety app on device?

lem1winks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[SOLVED]
Hey everyone!
I'm kind of new to the 3ds hack scene however i have messed around with older consoles. I was happy to see a working exploit for my 11.2.0.35E Old 3DS XL, so i gave it a shot and followed a guide in order to get a CFW with FBI.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-install-a9lh-without-buying-anything-in-11-2.455588/

I followed the guide above and got to step 27. (ive installed everything and gone through the LUMA3DS config screen, injected health and safety ect.)

However my next step is to open the Health & Safety app however when i turn on my 3ds, the app icon is not there?
If anyone could shed any light on this that would be great! Thank you

Last edited by lem1winks,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey everyone!
I'm kind of new to the 3ds hack scene however i have messed around with older consoles. I was happy to see a working exploit for my 11.2.0.35E Old 3DS XL, so i gave it a shot and followed a guide in order to get a CFW with FBI.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-install-a9lh-without-buying-anything-in-11-2.455588/

I followed the guide above and got to step 27. (ive installed everything and gone through the LUMA3DS config screen, injected health and safety ect.)

However my next step is to open the Health & Safety app however when i turn on my 3ds, the app icon is not there?
If anyone could shed any light on this that would be great! Thank you
The H&S app icon should be replaced with the FBI one.

PeterFunny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't use it lol, pick the .3dsx version of FBI, enable the latest option in luma config and run FBI from HBC
What exactly do you mean by the latest option? I'm kinda new to the homebrew scene, so explain it for a total noob please :D Oh, and where do i have to put the FBI.3dsx file?

lem1winks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't use it lol, pick the .3dsx version of FBI, enable the latest option in luma config and run FBI from HBC

Thank you, although i do have a few questions. where would i grab the .3dsx version from? and what do you mean by selecting the latest option?

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy

lem1winks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorted now guys. I just did a system update and the app appeared. It was the one thing i was staying clear of in case i bricked the device. Thank you for all the help and i finally managed to complete the tutorial! what a great time to own a 3DS!!:rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2