Hacking Install Wii Backup Launcher on wii--and it works!

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
So I installed all the stuff to get your wii to play backup games, and it works cuz the green flash comes, everything installed properly, no errors!

BUT....

The problem is the burning. First game I tried to burn was mario kart. patched with wii brick blocker even though i got an ntsc wii and mario kart was ntsc. i dunno if that was the problem.

EACH time I burn mario kart (tried 3 discs now), it burns 0 bytes, and it ISNT empty. I tried on different computers, too!

Help me please!

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to burn your original directly or did you get an iso elsewhere and try to patch that?

Either way try not patching it, it's not really necessary anyways as the gamma launcher would skip the update on it even if it was pal. If it was a pre patched iso it should still work anyways...in that case you're probably not burning it properly (which is likely if its showing 0 bytes on it.)

Try using imgburn load the iso in that and burn it at like 8x or so. There should be guides around about how to burn games...try looking in one of the stickied threads.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
De disc showing up blank in your pc is normal. That doesn't mean it's a bad burn.

Maybe you've got a bad iso ? Try to 'obtain' an other one. Does the Mario Kart version you are using match your region ? If not, try to force it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1