Hacking Install VC wads with different region on PAL 4.1E / Boot2 HackMii...

bytestorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I didnt use my PAL wii for quite some time now, but today I updated the softmod and installed some new pal wads (vc games only)

I did find alot of japanese neogeo wads that i would like to install, but will that result in a brick since my system is PAL 4.1E..

I know that system wads is important to use only same region but what about Virtual Console games? Can I install any region?

PAL 4.1E With Wiikey and Hackmii /Boot2

Thanks in advance!

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thnk you can use programs like free the wads to remove the region on wads to make them safe to use, to be safer you could set up something liike sneek/uneek or mighty channels

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Lwares87 on this, neek2o also has the options to turn on hacks to use other region games. No need for priiloader even
+1 an even if you don't want to do that or know how.(realeasy by the way). just make your nands the region of the wads. plus side to this is if one of the wads are bad, you'll mess up the nand an not the real nand. ;)

bytestorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have Priiloader installed, enable the region free hacks. There's no need to use freethewads or showmiiwads as it's not the right way to go about it.
Wow, thanks all for the replys! But I read that Priiloaders function "region free" will make the system menu unstable?
If not then thats probably the easiest option for me :) neek2o i havent known about till now ;)

Thanks!

bytestorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have Priiloader installed, enable the region free hacks. There's no need to use freethewads or showmiiwads as it's not the right way to go about it.
Wow, thanks all for the replys! But I read that Priiloaders function "region free" will make the system menu unstable? If not then thats probably the easiest option for me :) neek2o i havent known about till now ;) Thanks!

Worked like a charm! set it region free throu priiloader! Thanks all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things